2019 Fall semester admission for Graduate School of Profesisonal Studies(GSPS)
Warm Greetings from Sookmyung!
Please check the final result of 2019 Fall semester admission for GSPS at the following link: CLICK
June 19(Wed.) 14:00~
Tuition fee bill print out
July 1(Mon.) 10:00~July 10(Wed.) 17:00
July 10(Wed.) 10:00~July 12(Fri.) 17:00
* If there is an unregisted person, we will contact to the next candidates on July 16(Tue.) 14:00 to email.
* If you don't get an email from OIA on July 16(Tue.), it means there are no additional registration for 2019 fall semester.
2. Way of Result Check: Sign in with your DOB(YY/MM/DD) and Examinee number(check)
3. How to pay tuition fee(register): You may directly pay through your virtual account number which is noted on your tuition fee bill
A. Your acceptance could be cancelled if do not pay the tuition during registration period.
B. Tuition refund policy
(1) 100% will be refunded if OIA confirms final accepted candidates' cancellation before starting semester(spring: March/fall: September)
(2) In case of cancelling the admission, tuition fee will be refunded excluding entrance fee.
*Exact amount of refuded tuition fee will be noticed from the Accounting team
C. Please carefully check your final result and for those who finally accepted students, kindly check te attached file and make sure that you should be required to submit several documents for your successful registration.
D. Health Insurance for international students(D-2VISA holders only) : LINK CLICK
Any foreigner or overseas Korean who has stayed for six months or more in Korea is subject to the statutory subscription to health insurance from July 16, 2019.
Therefore, all international students should be required to have '6-months' at least(until have Alien registration card) from your entrance to Korea. You may have the one from home country which can be covered during 6months, or OIA inform you one of the Korean insurance companies.
Again, thank you for your application for 2019 fall admission to Sookmyung.
Christina Kim from OIA