Academics University that forsters creative global citizens imbued with the pride of the Korean people
The first Department of Business Administration founded at a Korean women’s university was founded at Sookmyung in 1959; it was proud to celebrate its semi-centennial anniversary in 2009. The Division of Business Administration has established its vision as one of nurturing global talent capable of bringing about world change by imparting future-oriented managerial knowledge and the value of ethical management in connection with Sookmyung’s vision: nurturing world citizens who create the future with ethnic pride. As the result of equipping future female executives with practicality, professionalism and ethics, numerous graduates of the division are now playing a role in various managerial areas. The division is further determined to cultivate well-rounded and refined female administrators competitive on the world scene.
Purpose of Education set for Department of Management is to cultivate global female managers who could lead the world of globalization with creativity, professionality and practicality to lead transparent corporate culture with leadership.
Cultivate female managers in the future with both professionality and practicality to lead the world of globalization and information era.
1. Educate managers equipped with professional knowledge regarding major field of management.
2. Equip managers with practical adaptability through education of real field of corporate management.
3. Cultivate managers with global mind set who can actively deal with globalization.
4. Cultivate managers who can lead the era of information.
5. Cultivate managers who are creative, cooperative and future-centered through curriculum of 21st century.
|Required||Elective||Sub total||Required||Elective||Sub total|
|Business Administration||16||21||over 37||18||36||over 54||over 140|