Admission Units : 2020 Spring Semester Admission for international students
Application Submission : August 14(Wed.) 10:00 ~ September 4(Wed.) 17:00, 2019
Application Guide Download
ApplyApply online I Please join the On-line application site.
We encourage you to apply online using the Study in Korea website.
Although submitting an online application will expedite the admission process, if you would prefer to apply on paper, you may download the Application Document. Submit KRW 150,000~KRW 200,000 with your application.
- Online Application-Click the link (http://www.studyinkorea.go.kr/en/main.do → Overseas Study Applicatin click)
- Offline Application-Click the link (Off-line Application Document Download → click)
Send all the required documents to
- Contact Person : Ms. Christina Bokyung Kim
- Address : Administration Building #706, Office of International Affairs, Sookmyung Women's University, 100 Cheongpa-ro 47-gil, Yongsan-gu, Korea, 04310
- Homepage : http://e.sookmyung.ac.kr
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel : +82-2-710-9817
- Fax : +82-2-710-9285
How to submit Application Fee
|How to submit the Application Fee|| Name of Bank: Shinhan Bank
(Sookmyung Women's University Branch)
Account No: 140-007-271166
Swift Code: SHBKKRSE
Name of Beneficiary: Sookmyung Women's University
Bank Address: 115 Chungpa-dong 3 Ka, Yongsan-ku, Seoul, Korea
Overseas Balancing charges should be covered by applicant