- Fall 2021-Exchange students: Course Regration information
- Relate Search Word
- Post Date
1. Important dates for the academic schedule is as below:
Aug. 12(Thu) 9:00~ 16(Mon) 17:00
Course Registration Result Check
Aug. 19(Thu) 16:00~
Aug. 23(Mon) 8:00~17:00
after semester started
Sept. 1(Wed) 8:00~ Sept. 7(Tue) 24:00
Sept. 23(Thu) ~ 29(Wed)
Aug. 18(Wed) 2p.m
Sept. 1 (Wed)
Mid Term: Oct. 20~26 / Final: Dec. 8-21
Dec. 21 (Tue)
Transcript Sent to your Home Univ.
Around mid of Jan. 2022
1) Video Clip- How to do the course registration(How to do the Course egistration.mp4)
2) How to find out the courses taught in English
3) How to drop the course
4) How to use the snowboard
3. Important Things to Remember for the Course Registration
1) Please check your student ID number from the attached file.
: Please register the portal system and change your initial password to your own password. You should remember your own password to use the portal system during your studying period at SMU. The changed password should be more than 8 characters (number＋letter＋special letter included)
* Attached file: How to use the Portal system
3) Min and Max Credit registration per semester
: Minimum credit: 9 credits, Maximum Credit: 18 credits
*For the students of UCLAN, Sheffield and Tuebingen who are taking the intensive Korean Language courses, minimum credit is 3 and take the regular language program.
4) You can change your course during the course change period
: During this period, there might be a change of available seats so you may get a spare seat.
4. Orientation for new exchange students of Fall 2021! Aug. 18th 14:00
Due to the COVID-19, the orientation will be conducted online and the link address to participate in orientation will be sent to you again next week.
The orientation will be conducted online on Aug. 18 Wednesday at 2p.m in Korean local time. The orientation file will be sent to you again after the orientation, too.
- previous record
- Fall 2021 Exchange Students : Pre-arrival Information