- [Graduation] Undergraduate Graduation Thesis Application for graduation in Feb 2022
- Study Abroad
- Relate Search Word
- Post Date
Notice for graduation thesis registeration↓↓
＇Graduation Thesis＇ not only includes a thesis but also examination, presentation, Language examination, Liscense etc.
Therefore, even though you are not in a major that doesn＇t require writing a thesis, you have to register ＇Graduation Thesis＇ to pass the procedure.
1. Graduation Thesis Registeration period: 2021.09.08(수) 10:00 ~ 10.05(화) 17:00
※ It is for ＇registeration＇ only, and final documents for the thesis must be submitted to each major＇s office by 12/1(Wed) ~ 1/4(Tue).
2. How to register
Step 1) Sookmyung Portal login > Academics > Graduation > Apply thesis
Step 2) ＇apply and edit＇ click > choose the *form of thesis > fill out the contents
※ you have to apply for double major＇s Graduation Thesis seperately from the 1st major＇s.
*form of thesis: graduation thesis, examination, presentation, Language examination, Liscense etc.
3. Graduation Thesis registeration requirement (you can apply when you meet the requirement of either ① or ②)
① Enrolled students who completed required credits for 3rd year(5th year for College of Pharmacy)
② Students who completed taking required credits but yet satisfied graduation requirements
- Students on leave cannot register
- Students who already passed Graduation Thesis do not have to apply again.
- Specific Schedule for Graduation Thesis will be decided and notified seperately by each major, thus contact the major＇s office for any inquiries.
5. Form of Graduation Thesis
① Each major has different types of Graduation thesis
② 홈페이지>학사정보>졸업>졸업인증제>졸업논문제 (←click)
the 1st major＇s Division/Department
each major＇s office (the 1st major, double major)
College of Liberal Arts, College of Pharmacy
College of Science, College of Social Sciences, College of Law, School of Global Service
College of Engineering, College of Music
College of Human Ecology, College of Economics & Business Administration, College of Fine Arts, School of English
Course in Teaching
Students who take course in teaching (Center for Teacher Education)
- previous record
- [Graduation] 2021-2 graduation application dates (Must-read)