- 2019 Fall Exchange Students-Pre Arrival information and Housing Registration
- Relate Search Word
- Post Date
Dear Exchange students of FALL 2019.
Greetings from office of International Affairs at Sookmyung Women's University.
We hope that you are all excited studying at Sookmyung from uncoming Fall 2019.
Please refer to the attached file for your preparation ~!.
The important dates and others are also found out as below
1. Important dates of Fall 2019
Jul. 15(Mon) 9a.m ~ 19(Fri) 10p.m
Housing Result Announcement
Aug. 13(Tue.) 10:00
Housing Room Arrangement Result
Aug. 19 ~ 23 (Tentative)
Housing Check In
Aug. 26(Mon), ~28(Wed.)
No early check-in allowed.
Aug. 28(Wed.) 2p.m
Aug. 28(Wed.)10:00~ 30(Fri.) 17:00
Sept. 2 (Mon.)
Course change period
Mid Term: Oct. 21~25 / Final: Dec. 16-20
Dec. 20 (Fri.)
Housing Check Out
Dec. 23(Mon.)~ 27(Fri.)(Tentative)
Transcript Sent to your Home Univ.
Around mid of Jan. 2020
2. Orientation for Fall 2019 exchange students
Please be sure to attend the orientation session since we are going to give you the information about student life at Sookmyung and course registration.
○ Date and Time: August 28 (Tue.)/ 2pm~
○ Venue: Samsung Convention Center, 2F of Centennial Hall
- Academic Information Session for Exchange Students
- Campus Tour
- Course Registration
3. Application for International Guest House Dormitory
New Exchange Students July 15 ~ July 19, 2019
e.sookmyung.ac.kr > Life on Campus > Housing
4. Flight information request
Please type in your flight information (Date, Arrival Time, Flight No#)
http://e.sookmyung.ac.kr > Click Application for Global Exchange Program >
Log In > Flight Information > Type > Save > Submit
Your arrival information should be submitted no later than July 31.
Should you have further inquires, please contact us at
Office of International Affairs.