Admission Units : 2023 Spring Semester Admission for international students(1st round)
Application Submission : December 21(Wed.),2022 10:00 ~ January 3(Tue.),2023 17:00
Application Guide Download
ApplyApply online I Please join the On-line application site.
Sookmyung Korean Proficiency TestApply online I Please click the banner to apply for the Sookmyung Korean Proficiency Test.
We encourage you to apply online using the Study in Korea website.
Although submitting an online application will expedite the admission process, if you would prefer to apply on paper, you may download the Application Document. Submit KRW 150,000 with your application.
- Online Application-Click the link (http://www.studyinkorea.go.kr/en/main.do → Overseas Study Applicatin click)
- Offline Application-Click the link (Off-line Application Document Download → click)
Send all the required documents to
- Contact Person : Ms. Rachel Sookyoung Min
- Address : Administration Building #203, Office of International Affairs, Sookmyung Women's University, 100 Cheongpa-ro 47-gil, Yongsan-gu, Korea, 04310
- Homepage : http://e.sookmyung.ac.kr
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel : +82-2-710-9817
- Fax : +82-2-710-9285
How to submit Application Fee
|How to submit the Application Fee|| Name of Bank: Shinhan Bank
(Sookmyung Women's University Branch)
Account No: 140-007-271166
Swift Code: SHBKKRSE
Name of Beneficiary: Sookmyung Women's University
Bank Address: 115 Chungpa-dong 3 Ka, Yongsan-ku, Seoul, Korea
Overseas Balancing charges should be covered by applicant