- Fall 2021 Exchange Students : Pre-arrival Information
- Relate Search Word
- Post Date
Dear Exchange students of Fall 2021.
Warm greetings from the office of International Affairs of Sookmyung Women’s University! I hope this email finds you healthy and sound!.
Thank you for your application for the Fall 2021. We are very happy to have you for Fall 2021. As you may already know the pandemic situation is still ongoing and due to prevent the spread of the COVID-19, courses are conducted online and some face-to-face courses are still open following the instructions of the guidelines of quarantine.
Please read carefully the attached files and guidelines and complete the survey by July 16th
Please use this link to do the survey!
If there are any changes on your status of exchange program, please let us know via this email and let us know through your home university program coordinator, too.
1. Course list Available
- Attached file: How to find out the English courses
- The course list will be found on the homepage. (Professors will type the course schedule, method of the course during July 1 to 16).
- Please check whether your preferred courses are open and what method will be conducted for fall 2021.
- If all courses that you choose for fall 2021 will be conducted virtually (on-line available), you may stay in your home country, if you want.
2. Self-Quarantine for 14 days
- Attached file: Information: Global ENS quarantine service information, Seoul Quarantine guideline
- All incomers should have 14 days of self-quarantine.
3. Housing registration
- Attached file: Information: Accommodation guide, application guideline
- The registration period is July 12(Mon) 9 a.m. to 16(Fri) 10 p.m. (Korean Time)
- Housing registration results will be announced on July 20(Tue) 10 a.m. to 21(Wed) 10 p.m.(Korean Time)
- Please refer to the link as below:
4. Course Registration
- The registration period is August 12 to 17
- The guideline to help the registration of your courses will be sent again around early August.
1. How to Find out English courses
2. Pre-arrival Information
3. Information on 14 days of quarantine- Global ENS
4. Housing Application Guideline and accommodation information.
5. Survey(Word) file version (If you cannot open the google survey, use this word file version)
Please do not forget to complete the survey above on time.
Thank you again for your kind attention and interest in studying at Sookmyung.
Office of International Affairs
- next record
- there is no next record