Student Injury Insurance Claim Guide
Our university subscribes to an annual injury insurance policy for enrolled students. Accordingly, please file insurance claims for all injury accidents that occur on campus.
- Insurance Company: KB Insurance (Plus Educational Institution Insurance (II))
- Coverage Period: October 18, 2022, 16:00 ~ October 18, 2023, 16:00
- Eligibility: Graduate and undergraduate students (including research enrollees in the graduate School)
- Eligible Claims:
- a. Injuries that occur during on-campus classes
- b. Injuries that occur during official school activities
- c. Injuries that occur during approved activities under the supervision of school staff
- Coverage Details:
Coverage Detailstable for Coverage Details Coverage Per Person Per Incident Deductible Personal Liability 100,000,000 300,000,000 100,000 Current Student
2,000,000 2,000,000 New Student
- a. In the event of an accident, contact the Health Center or Student Support Center.
- b. Prepare attached documents (Personal Information Consent Form, Accident Confirmation Form, Insurance Claim Form).
- c. Prepare the required documents:
- (1) Accident Confirmation Form
- (2) Insurance Claim Form (handwritten signature)
- (3) Initial Medical Record or Diagnosis Report
- (4) Medical Clinic and Pharmacy Expense Receipts (card payment receipts not accepted)
- (5) Hospital Admission and Discharge Confirmation (if diagnosis report specifies admission and discharge dates, this can be omitted)
- (6) Surgical Confirmation (if surgery was performed)
- (7) Proof of Enrollment
- (8) Copy of Bank Statement
- (9) Copy of Identification
- (10) For individuals under 20 years old, a copy of the guardian's bank statement and documentation proving the relationship with the guardian
- d. Submit the documents to the designated location (Health Center, Room 009 in Sunheon Building).
- a. Only medical expenses incurred within 180 days from the date of the accident will be considered, and insurance claims can be made within 3 years from the accident date.
- b. Compensation eligibility will be determined after evaluation, and the claimed amount and paid insurance premium may vary according to the insurance company's assessment.
- c. Insurance claims payment will be processed after assessment by the subscribing insurance company.