The Department of Economics strives to nurture true global leaders who embrace the values of "Learn to Share, Share to Learn." Our department takes a comprehensive approach, utilizing the economic paradigm to systematically analyze the multifaceted issues faced by individuals and society. Our aim is to foster students' abilities to make informed and rational decisions, while cultivating their skills in proposing constructive policies. Additionally, we foster a balanced understanding of fair competition and cooperative development, and endeavor to develop globally-minded individuals who possess creativity and leadership acumen
The Department of Economics is committed to educating and nurturing talented female economists who can effectively contribute to society. We aim to meet the growing demand for women's participation in various sectors by providing a comprehensive understanding of the market economy, which has a direct impact on people's lives. Our goal is to equip students with the necessary skills and knowledge to navigate and thrive in a dynamic and evolving economic landscape.
The Department's education objectives can be summarized as follows:
- Foster students' intellectual curiosity and empathy to address real-life issues from a scientific perspective, while upholding human dignity and rationality.
- Develop students' leadership skills to actively engage with changing environments and participate in society.
- Analyze real-world problems using economic paradigms, gaining practical understanding.
- Enhance students' ability to make rational decisions and propose constructive ideas through scientific knowledge.
- Promote a balanced mindset of fair competition, cooperation, creativity, and leadership in conformity with social standards.
These objectives aim to cultivate students as capable individuals who can contribute to society effectively