The university offers various types of academic certificates, including those for Undergraduate School, Graduate School, Graduate School of Special Studies, and the TESOL program.
Note: For exchange students from other countries, only the transcript issuance service is available.
Student ID Card
- Visit the Student Service Center.
- Pay the issuance fee of KRW 7,000.
International Student ID Card
- This service is available for currently enrolled Sookmyung students.
Fill out the application form by visiting the Office of Student Affairs
- Pay the issuance fee of KRW 14,000.
- Make sure to provide your passport number on the application form when applying for and receiving your ID card.
Academic Affairs Services
- To correct your name on the academic record in English, submit a formal request to the Office of Student Affairs with supporting documents.
- For a temporary absence or early return to school, obtain the required forms from the Office of Student Affairs, fill them out with necessary details, and submit them for processing.
Lost & Found Service
The center collects missing items within Sookmyung campus, which are displayed in the showcase for three months.
Umbrella Rental Service
Students can borrow umbrellas during rainy days and return them within two days. To use the rental service, a deposit of your ID card is required as a guarantee.
- Service Hours: Monday-Friday 09:00~17:30
- Location: Student Union Building, Room #305
- Tel: +82-2-710-9908