"Embracing Future Values": The educational objectives of the College of Pharmacy are to contribute to the advancement of the healthcare industry and the promotion of public health through the cultivation of pharmaceutical talents with forward-thinking values. Our goals include:
- Fostering clinical pharmacists who contribute to disease prevention and treatment with professional expertise and practical skills.
- Cultivating pharmaceutical researchers who lead the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries through creative and interdisciplinary thinking.
- Nurturing global leaders who embody human-centric social values with a well-rounded education.
The Division of Pharmacy is dedicated to fostering female leaders who actively contribute to global human development through their education and skills.
- Cultivate skilled clinical pharmacists contributing to disease prevention and treatment.
- Develop pharmaceutical researchers with creative and interdisciplinary thinking, leading the pharmaceutical and biotech industries.
- Foster global leaders who embody human-centered social values and possess a broad understanding of humanities.